In this lesson we are going to learn new vocabulary about part-time jobs (trabajos a tiempo parcial).
Part-time jobs vocabulary
Now, let’s practice with a listening comprehension:
Listening task 1_ Part-Time Jobs
Exercises listening task 1: Listening task 1. Part-time-jobs. Ex. A,B
Now let’s practice with job interviews:
Listening task 2_Job Interviews
Exercises listening task 2: Listening task 2_JOB INTERVIEWS_PDFListening task 2_Job interviews_PDF
Watch this scene from Harry Potter’s film: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone and after that do the exercises in your notebook:
Fill in the blanks with the Present Continous form of the verbs in brackets:
What is happening in this scene?
- The troll_______________________Herminoe. (attack)
- Harry and Ron ______________________pieces of wood at the troll. (throw)
- Hermione _______________________________________. (try to escape)
- Harry ________________________________onto the troll’s neck. (go up)
- Harry _________________________________his wand into the troll’s neck. (put)
- The troll _____________________________Harry with his stick. (hit)
- Ron ____________________________magic. (do)
- The troll_________________________________.(fall down)
- Harry ____________________________his wand out of the troll’s nose. (take).
- Hogwarts teachers___________________________________to the students. (talk)